Wednesday

Love for ever!

In mostly flowers are make memorable moments in my life. Yes, I would like to share with my experience with my reader how flower help to make my lover happy? One day she is very sad when I asked her never responded me. At that time I got an idea, to went wholesale flowers shop and buy a beautiful rose, and come back to gave flower to my lover with some kindness words. What a miracle she became very happy, at that time I knew the power of flower and how it play important role in romance as well as love. So rebound relationships done there. You can also try! Will give better result, I hope! I would like to give a general explanation of a flower its a part of a plant that helps it grow new plants. The flowers have nectar and pollen in them. The nectar attracts bees and other insects, because it is a good liquid food. The pollen is a powder that must get to another flower to pollinate it. If a bee drinks nectar from a flower, it usually gets pollen on its body. Then, when it visits another flower for the same kind of plant, it accidentally delivers pollen to it. Once this happens, the flower dies and a fruit grows there. Seeds inside the fruit fall out somewhere new and grow a new plant. Flowers often have bright colors to attract insects. Flowers may use in different function like wedding, lovers day etc…Flowers makes cool thinks around the globe!Just break up
Guys!

No comments: